The New York Board of Rabbis Passover Campaign is an important initiative that aims to fulfill the religious obligation of helping those in need. Through the funds raised during this campaign, the NYBR provides various forms of support.
• Seder packages for homebound individuals, long-term care, and correctional facilities.
• Holiday celebrations for developmentally disabled individuals,
• Spiritual support for victims of abuse and violence,
• Training and education on child abuse and human trafficking
• Compassionate care through chaplaincy services.
• Fiscal support during times of emergency.
The NYBR plays a critical role in providing support to individuals and communities during difficult times, such as illnesses, disasters, and crises. We are dedicated to serving those in need and positively impacting their lives. Your partnership in this annual campaign helps us fulfill our mission of supporting the community’s most vulnerable members.
Rabbi Elie Weinstock, President
Rabbi Joseph Potasnik, Executive Vice President
Robert S. Tucker, Chair, Lay Advisory Board
Rabbi Rachel Ain, Chair, Passover Campaign
Would you like to make a donation to our Passover 2023 campaign?